Friday, March 8, 2013

Loving my husband...

I am doing a quick post because I am reading this article: http://www.prettyprovidence.com/2012/12/how-to-ensure-your-marriage-will-get.html

It is really making me think. We have been married for just over 10 months. They have been full of little tests and wonderful memories. Sometimes I feel like I am an awesome wife... I cook, clean, rub his hands and feet when he is tired. I do little things for him and just love him. Other times, I feel like a TERRIBLE wife. I don't cook, I didn't clean, I complain when he does something nice but it isn't what I wanted him to do. I still love him but I could definitely improve on the ways I show it.

I want to go over this with him and talk about the ways WE can make our relationship even better. He really is so amazing and I am the luckiest girl in the world. I can be in a terrible mood and so mean but he still loves me just as much as he did BEFORE I bit his head off. For example, our apartment has a very small ant problem... I am totally grossed out by this and do everything possible to fix it. I complain and freak out and he just hugs me and does whatever I need to do to fix it.

Hopefully we can look at this and make little changes together. Hopefully, I can make the changes I need to make to be for him, what he is for me.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment